Its hard for me to write anything lately. I still read everyones entrys, and comments though.
I am in a sort of funk right now. Im thinking it is because its because of all the drama surrounding Christina.
Havent been to confession, havent been to communion in months, havent even been to church that much.
We are going tomorrow for palm Sunday.
We went to Demosthenes funeral yesterday. Beside feeling a little tipsy (I always leave Greek funerals that way) I feel so much sadness. Petros and I paralelled Demo and Patrice in so many ways. Greek husband, american wife, three kids, she always drove, been married over 25 years, just so many things.
I will miss him very much:(
There is just too much to process right now, the least of them being Pascha. I have been fasting though.
I also gained 8 pounds over the 2 months Christina was sick, and I feel terrible. I am really Miss Blimp!!!
ARGHH!!!!
Just me complaining.
Susan
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


4 comments:
Memory eternal to Demos!!!
I'm right here with you in the "funk." I hope that the celebration of Palm Sunday brightens your spirits!
:)
Thank you Katie and Dawn.'
May his Memory be Eternal.
I'm so sorry, Susan, that you are in a funk. It's not fun at all, and you have my prayers.
we are all in a funk:( but we will get through it:)
Post a Comment