Monday, April 03, 2006

OK, so Ive been checking everyones blogs, and being fairly disappointed that no one is writing anything, then I thought "silly me, I havent written anything either."
Things are going smoothly here compared to the past two months.
Christina, Rob, Pavlos and baby Petros, moved home week before last. It is so quiet here:)
Baby had his 40 day blessing yesterday. He was so cute. Looks like a normal newborn, size-wise. He is very small for almost 6 weeks, but good for a newborn:)
Also visited our new church site. It is very pretty and nice. I liked it a lot.
Spent almost all my time in the cry room though.
Katherine is comig down today for three days, sans mother-in-law.
I think I will put her to work in my yard, since we worked so hard on her yard last week.
Nothing else much happening, and I can deal with that, thank you very much!!!
These past few months were so hard, and now Im just trying to unwind.
Peace!
Susan

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Enjoy the smoother times, and I *so* know what you mean about the Cry Room time.