Thursday, June 03, 2010

I had a tooth pulled yesterday. As Ive told many people, I would rather have a baby than have dental work done. No kidding.
Anyway, aside from my face being swollen and black and blue, Im no worse for the wear.
I stress about such things:)
Im having surgery on my hand on June 25. Im not stressed about that. Just hate to have things done with my teeth...go figure!

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I must be weird as I like getting my teeth cleaned. I go 4 times a year for it. I can't remember when I had a tooth pulled (knock on wood). Even getting a root canal doesn't phase me as long as I'm good and numb.

You poor lady with a black and blue face and being sore.

Tina in CT said...

You must be getting excited about having your daughter and grandchildren soon home (and busy cleaning). I know I am.