We are off to Greece again! This time for three plus weeks. We are going for Pappous' 6 month memorial, and Yia Yias 2 year memorial.
Just think, I started this blog when I left on my trip 2 years ago. I havent been very faithful about writing, but I read everyone elses every day.
I have learned a lot, and met new friends. I have also gotten to know things about old friends I never knew!!
This will be mainly a working trip, but maybe some short trips too. We want to go to Meteora. Google it if you want to know what and where it is.
I will miss reading all your blogs while Im gone, but hopefully we will go to some internet cafes occasionally. I know where one is on Ios at least. (you can also google that if you dont know where Petros is from)
bye for now, and have a beautiful autumn
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
Godspeed and travel safely! I will keep you in my morning prayers. Would you light a candle for me while you are there?
And, Memory Eternal to Petros' parents.
i will, we are visiting several monasterys. I really want to go to Meteora. If we make it up there I will look for something just for you!!
Have fun! I do want to get back to Greece sometime. I've only been once! I guess you'll miss the cathedral-making of Holy Trinity? That's too bad! We'll miss you.
Post a Comment